Welcome to BRITECOM.NET. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply
with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy
policy govern BRITECOM.NET’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term BRITECOM.NET or us or we refers to the owner of the website. The term you refers to the user
or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is
subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or
offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and
materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such
inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which
we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or
information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but
is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited
other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the
operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are
provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we
endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without
BRITECOM.NET’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the
laws of The United States of America.